Beverly Schickel, LMT
Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release
Trigger Point Therapy
“I believe everyone should experience the benefits of massage to feel and perform their best and provide relief of their pain.”
Beverly received her Certificate in Massage Therapy in August 2015 from the National University of Health Sciences.
Beverly is a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and an Athletics and Fitness Association of America Certified Group Exercise Instructor.
Beverly performs a wide variety of massage modalities that can complement the medical care plans overseen by the doctors at GCSP.
- National University of Health Sciences, Massage Therapy, August 2015
- Massage Therapy Certification in 2015
- Licensed Illinois Massage Therapist in 2015
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer in March 2008
- AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor in October 2008